Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long time no blog

Seems that the trend now is writing blog .....even my hubby is starting to write blog.hahaha..so here I am updating my blog after 'missing' for so long.......
Tink most of my frends know that I had left my previous work place 'LTH'.Had been working there for the past 6 yrs...some of you might be thinking how come leave now when the economy is no gd...... if you guys wan to know the full story call mi then I will tell you......hahahaha .....Well really do miss my TODDLERS


Ezanne,Ryan Kuik,AShley Loh,Reeanne,Jenkin.N1,N2,K1,K2 and of cos the STAFF AT LTH ......










Started at my new work place - MMI - Canberra since 13th April 2009...very challenging job...although I had been working in tis line for the past 10 yrs....the set up of every centre is different so I have to start all over again and learn new things... GUess wat,tis coming Sat 18th April 2009 is their PTM-parent teacher meeting......HA!I get to 'escape' no need to write the children's report cos I am new but will be sitting in for the PTM with other teachers....


1 comment:

  1. finally!! successfully got to view your blog...

    ReplyDelete